Monday, February 23, 2009

The Love Pad - revealed

Hello people,

Since the publication of A Town Like Paris, I receive emails almost daily from readers. The feedback is generally positive (phew) and the wishes are almost invariably warm. So let me say a big, fat, public thank you to everyone who has taken the time to write.

Many of you have enquired after the Love Pad - eager to wrap your peepers around this famed den of seduction and iniquity. How, I am repeatedly asked, could an apartment really exist with orange-fabric covered walls.

And so, it is with great pleasure, that I present to you, gentle readers, a few photos from inside the Love Pad.


These are a couple of shots of me in the Love Pad, taken recently by my great friend, and photographer extraordinaire, Carla Coulson.

See - I told you. Orange walls. Stranger than fiction ...

No comments: