Friday, September 14, 2007

To blog or not to blog, that is the question

With so much drivel floating around on the world wide web and so many people blogging about so much of utter inconsequence, I had to think long and hard about whether to include a blog on this website.

Finally, I decided it was the quickest and easiest way to communicate news or info about the book to the largest number of people. So here it is, the Bryce blog.

Mindful of the inane musings that make up most blogs, I hereby vow to keep blogging entries as succint and informative as possible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Bryce,

I am looking forward to read your book!

It is very exciting for me. I used to live in PAris and it brings me back to memories and probably the greatest period of my life.

Thanks for that. I will keep you posted with my impression about your "oeuvre"

Best luck with it

Claudio